7 Habits

Friday, December 23, 2016

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Dear Parents,

I just wanted to share the kiddo's fabulous STEM graham cracker houses with you!  They really put a lot of effort into constructing them and then thoughtfully planning their decorative patterns!  I love them!








Thank you a million times over to all of the parents that came and helped with our houses!

On Tuesday we were also visited by Kris Kringle!  The children left one shoe outside of our classroom and he filled it with a book, bookmark, and candy cane!  It was so fun to see the looks on their faces when they saw what he had given them!








I hope you and your families have a joyful Christmas and very relaxing Winter Break.  Don't forget about the "Hot Chocolate Challenge" (see my last blog post for information).  

I'll see you all on Wednesday, January 4, 2017!



Mrs. Scalise



No comments:

Post a Comment