7 Habits

Monday, December 19, 2016

Week 18


Apparently we are really good at sharing germs in our class.  I was ill today so Mrs. Karren filled in for me.  She said that 9 of our kiddos were also absent.  EEK!  If your child is not able to come tomorrow for our graham cracker STEM project, please stop by our class.  I will give you everything they need to do it at home.  I also have a present for them. They have worked so hard to earn their pennies that I hate to see them miss out!  

We counted our pennies in groups of 10 to see how much candy we get to buy.  I can’t wait to see what great ideas they come up with!



If your child was at school today, Monday, they came home with a baggie containing the following:

1.    LA Unit 3 Assessment – Celebrate what they got right and then review any missed questions. 

2.    Math Unit 7 Assessment – Everyone did fabulous of this assessment!

3.    Pizza Hut Coupon – This is for reading minutes turned in the month of December.

4.    Hot Chocolate Challenge – This is to be worked on over the Winter Break.  When your child has completed one of the challenges on a mug then color it in.  Any kiddo that returns their paper, 100% completed will get to eat their lunch in our room, with me on Friday, January 6th.  I will give them hot chocolate with marshmallows!  They will also get another surprise if I see that they have logged onto RAZ KIDS over the break.


3 Billy Goats Gruff
We read the story The 3 Billy Goats Gruff.  We tied the story into prepositions, the 7 Habits, math and measuring, and story elements.  We recreated bridges and then retold the story to our study buddy.  It was a lot of fun!




Have a fabulous, healthy week!

Mrs. Scalise

No comments:

Post a Comment